Fire Damage Removal of Louisville Properties
If your commercial property takes on fire damage, you can expect to stop production for several weeks and use thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Fire can tear down a property, but other harm caused by fumes and soot may stay long after the fire has died. If neglected, your storefront or office will smell like fumes for years to come
Living through a fire is challenging and Paul Davis understands that your beloved company and livelihood are at stake. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing soot and smoke damage too. Throughout the Louisville region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours bounce back from fires of all sizes.
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared within hours
- See the cost of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Emergency boarding and building stabilization
- Ash and debris removed without harming the environment
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Commercial contents sanitation – no matter what your company does, we can sanitize damaged items inside
- Removal of water left from extinguishing efforts
- We can restore any part of your building that was destroyed by the fire
- Measures to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
We can bring your commercial property back to normal faster. Our training, sanitation techniques and years of experience help us complete the task properly the first time. We can salvage items using specialized tools and sanitation methods, often being able to revive the items inside your commercial property to their original condition. Additionally, the Paul Davis team will guide you through your insurance claims process to make it as painless as possible for you.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at Louisville Paul Davis. Our local franchise will be there to help.