Safeguard Your Residence with Disinfection Services in Louisville, KY
Our expert restoration specialists have the experience and expertise in using powerful cleaning solutions, industry-grade equipment and procedures that are proven to eliminate pathogens. Our customers’ health is a main concern, so we approach our decontamination services with regulation and responsibility. We implement all the necessary steps as we offer residential decontamination services that will let your family avoid the dangerous effects of bacterial or viral infections.
Keep Your Residence Protected
As the novel coronavirus continues to advance around the globe, it’s critical to get quality cleaning services for your home in the Louisville, KY, area. As first-responders tackle this global ordeal, we too are doing our part to help the community. Paul Davis stays up on the most recent updates from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and experts in the medical industry in order to comply to recommendations as the situation progresses.
We Keep Safe for You
We aim to keep you safe, especially as we’re all going through the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our commercial disinfection services in the Louisville, KY, area consist of:
- Sanitizing your building by appropriately applying disinfectants
- We are EPA and FDA approved to combat bacteria and viruses
- We meet strict standards
Additionally, we use the latest techniques in industry-standard cleaning to provide more the finest results. These consist of:
- ULV Fogging: This is a pre-emptive service that sanitizes walls, floors and other horizontal surfaces.
- Fogging with Horizontal Surface Wiping: For objects that undergo a lot of touching such as tabletops, door handles, computers, etc.
- Fogging with Full Wiping: Industry accepted steps for confirmed cases of COVID-19. This is a extensive cleaning service that utilizes disinfectants to sanitize your facility.
Let’s Keep Everyone Safe
To ensure the safety of all individuals, please let our staff know the health of those residing in your home. We encourage you to share your concerns and let us know if you would like our team to take special precautions.