From clothing and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of Louisville KY can restore these valuables and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to think about as you take on the recovery process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that cherished belongings that were at one time immediately considered ruined may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during these difficult times, Paul Davis can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were discarded in the past. We will work tirelessly to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.
Would You Like To Learn More
Water Damage Repair in Crestwood
Water Damage Repair in Shelbyville
Water Damage Repair in Taylorsville
Water Damage Repair in Mt. Washington
Water Damage Repair in Sheperdsville
Water Damage Repair in West Point
Water Damage Repair in Louisville
Water Damage Repair in Anchorage