Mold grows in damp areas and is present everywhere. Mold can be a health risk and can also cause structural damage to your property. If your property or home has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! We are ready to help when you need us.
To reach a member of the staff at Paul Davis in Louisville, KY at any time, please call the phone number listed above or submit a message with the “Get Help Now!” button.
In order to successfully remediate mold, professional technicians should be hired. The mold experts at Paul Davis in Louisville, KY are trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Louisville, KY will thoroughly inspect all the mold damage found in your property. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is done to evaluate the proper remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to be sure that the remediation was effective and no further steps are necessary.
Our mold removal services include:
- Inspection of your property to determine if remediation is necessary
- Moisture source determination and detection
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment may be used to sufficiently remove moisture
- The implementation of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to purify the air and remove mold spores
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials could be applied to terminate mold spores and minimize the risk of mold growth in the future
- Insurance claim assistance
Things You Should Know
Avoid areas where mold appears to be present. The growth of mold is easily multiplied. Don’t use bleach on the mold-affected areas. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores remaining can be equally as dangerous, and you are likely to spread spores to other areas of the property also. The only way to remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To be sure the mold remediation is successful, proper equipment, materials, training and experience are necessary. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Louisville, KY will professionally restore your property and environment with the minimum amount of inconvenience possible.